Are you highly opinionated about how software should be deployed and scaled? Are you passionate about privacy and security and want to shape the deployment and orchestration of a growing data privacy platform?
At IronCore Labs, we help application developers secure the data of their customers and make the world a safer place to do digital business. We value curiosity, collaboration, and challenging the status quo. Our team is ready to hire DevOps Engineer #1 to support worldwide deployment and scaling of our privacy platform. You will work alongside a group of software engineers who believe in building things right, not just getting features out the door. You will be part of a team that works across functional boundaries to deliver resilient solutions to our customers.
IronCore is a small and growing startup backed by venture capital. Our engineering team is centered in Bozeman, MT.
- Design and implement fault-tolerant and scalable Kubernetes-based infrastructure.
- Work with software engineers and system architects to tune the reliability, performance, and cost of cloud-hosted projects.
- Work with engineering to evaluate and streamline CI/CD processes.
- Create and deliver best practice recommendations.
- Work in a collaborative environment with software engineers, system architects, and at times, the ops and engineering teams of IronCore’s customers.
- Contribute to key open source projects.
- Lead and organize an incident response team based on real-time monitoring/alerting.
- Evaluate and improve backup and recovery systems and processes.
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
- Experience with deployment orchestration technologies such as Kubernetes (or similar).
- Proficient in creating streamlined CI/CD systems using Travis CI (or similar).
- Comfortable developing software in one or more high-level languages (Scala, Java, Python, Go, etc).
Experience with Kubernetes deployments in GKE and/or OpenShift.
Familiarity with one or more cloud computing environments. Multi-cloud deployment experience is a plus.
Proficiency with PostgresSQL or other relational databases.
- Experience with Apache Kafka or other streaming platforms.
IronCore Labs is an equal opportunity employer, and we welcome minorities, women, veterans, and disabled persons.