Join our community
IronCore Lab's community is a great way to contribute knowledge, learn, and otherwise participate in bringing better data security and privacy to apps.
Get help, ask quick questions, show off your work, and get to know other IronCore Labs users.
Post feature requests, report bugs, ask questions, and have in-depth discussions about privacy and security.
IronCore Labs is determined to help people build better, more secure, safe software. To that end, we open-source large amounts of our code, including the following projects:
- Data Control Platform
- Low-level crypto libraries
- recrypt-rs – proxy re-encryption / transform cryptography library in rust (audited, constant time)
- gridiron – constant time big number math library used by recrypt-rs
- recrypt – proxy re-encryption / transform cryptography library in scala (audited, not constant time)
- recrypt-wasm-binding – build recrypt-rs for use in browsers
- recrypt-node-binding – build recrypt-rs for use in node
- High-level crypto libraries (these use recrypt)
- ironoxide – rust library for interacting with the proxy re-encryption service
- ironoxide-swift – swift bindings for ironoxide for iOS
- ironoxide-swig-bindings – bindings to ironoxide for C++, Java and Android
- ironoxide-scala – bindings to ironoxide for Scala
- ironnode – node library for interacting with the proxy re-encryption service
- ironweb – web browser library for interacting with the proxy re-encryption service
- Command line tools
- ironoxide-cli – command line interface for IronOxide functions to create users, devices, and groups
- ironhide – command line tool for encrypting files to groups or users
- Low-level crypto libraries
- SaaS Shield
- tenant-security-client-java – Java client for the tenant security proxy
- tenant-security-client-nodejs – NodeJS client for the tenant security proxy
- tenant-security-client-php – PHP client for the tenant security proxy
- tenant-security-client-go – Go client for the tenant security proxy
- phonetic-normalizer – store latin-language words in pseudo-phonetic form
- futurejs – promise-alternative library for asynchronous operations
- cats-scalatest – Scalatest bindings for Cats
Free swag for contributors
If you contribute to the IronCore Labs organization on GitHub, you can claim your swag by logging into the IronCore Labs Store and requesting a discount code. With five or more contributions, you can claim your swag credit.
If you’ve contributed in other ways, such as giving talks about our products, teaching others to use it, writing IronCore Labs articles/tutorials, participating in an IronCore Labs research project, or any other way, please fill out this short form to let us know!
Contributor Swag Request Form
Code of conduct
It should go without saying, but a community is a place for respectful interactions and the IronCore Labs community is a place where people are meant to debate ideas, architect solutions, and help each other. This is not a place for shaming people (for example, for poor security practices or lack of knowledge or understanding) or any other behavior that would make people feel unwelcome. The unwritten rules of the physical world apply, but if you aren’t sure what that means. we have a standard code of conduct policy that applies to all parts of our community.