See our buildlog for relationships between specific docker hashes and version tags. The most recent releases are at the bottom of the file. There will only ever be multiple hashes for a single version tag if the underlying image was rebuilt to fix a security vulnerability.
- Added support for PUT endpoints on the index api.
- Dependency updates.
- _icl_ prefix for protected fields instead of protected_
- _encrypted_source only contains protected fields
- Disallow directly querying protected fields
- Reduce likelihood of collision on trigrams
- Allow tenant_id to be fixed per index
- Few miscellaneous bug fixes.
- Fix issue with wildcard parsing
- Add extra validation for standalone keys
- Support Bool, Number, and String fields on index
- Fix multi-language detection on substring search
- Only try to replace hits source on successful requests
- Error when given an unexpected body type
- Error for substring queries that do not include enough characters
- Require tenant ID for search and index
- Improve error messages for queries using disabled filters
_cloaked_search/liveendpoints to aid in real deployments.
- Make tenantidfield configurable per index.
- TSC integration.
- Add link to 5M wikipedia set from tantivy.
- Allow tenant ids to be String, Number or Boolean instead of just String.
- Improve tenant detection.
- Moved standalone secrets to files, config points to them.
- Add support for +/- substring, phrase and term queries.
- Sign over the edek protobuf when we create it and verify it on deserialization.
- Add prefix/suffix substring (trigram) support.
- Automatically select the best filter on query
- Add a check to make sure the requesting tenant matches resulting document
- Add phonetic filter to analyzer
- Allow changing analyzers in config file
- Upgrade to alpine-3.14, and rust-1.54
- Dependency updates
- Initial version of CSP
See our container versioning policy documentation.