The hash in each changelog entry communicates the container hash in which the change was made. There will only ever be multiple hashes in a single version entry if the underlying image was rebuilt to fix a security vulnerability.
[2021-10-21], Hash (
- Fix issue with wildcard parsing
- Add extra validation for standalone keys
- Support Bool, Number, and String fields on index
- Fix multi-language detection on substring search
- Only try to replace hits source on successful requests
- Error when given an unexpected body type
- Error for substring queries that do not include enough characters
- Require tenant ID for search and index
- Improve error messages for queries using disabled filters
[2021-10-12], Hash (
_cloaked_search/liveendpoints to aid in real deployments.
- Make tenantidfield configurable per index.
- TSC integration.
- Add link to 5M wikipedia set from tantivy.
- Allow tenant ids to be String, Number or Boolean instead of just String.
- Improve tenant detection.
- Moved standalone secrets to files, config points to them.
- Add support for +/- substring, phrase and term queries.
[2021-09-14], Hash (
55ed4d3014e3): Improvements on search/indexing
- Sign over the edek protobuf when we create it and verify it on deserialization.
- Add prefix/suffix substring (trigram) support.
[2021-09-09], Hash (
ffbdd6f56e80): Initial release
- Automatically select the best filter on query
- Add a check to make sure the requesting tenant matches resulting document
- Add phonetic filter to analyzer
- Allow changing analyzers in config file
- Upgrade to alpine-3.14, and rust-1.54
- Dependency updates
[2021-08-16], Hash (
64dd18ac078f): Initial release
- Initial version of CSP
See our container versioning policy documentation.