See our buildlog for relationships between specific docker hashes and version tags. The most recent releases are at the bottom of the file. There will only ever be multiple hashes for a single version tag if the underlying image was rebuilt to fix a security vulnerability.
- added multi arch builds. amd64 and arm64 docker containers are both published to gcr.
- added ability to invite tenant admins on tenant creation.
- added ability to resend tenant invites.
- added support for KMS configs assigned to multiple organizations
- added endpoints for managing assignments
- fixed a bug in the grant/revoke logic for the TSP group
Was this page helpful?